|* PROJECTS * STATEMENT * RESUME * PRESS * CONTACT|
WALK PROJECT: Desert Walk Series (2011 - current)
Current Exhibitions & Events
Bridging the Gap, group exhibition traveling to:
• The Walk Series is granted a fiscal sponsorship by the New York Foundation For The Arts, January 2013.
• Served as a panelist for Reintegrate: Collaborations in the Arts & Sciences Grant, the Arts Council of Greater New Haven, CT, November 2012.
• Participated in the Peer Leaders Circle, Queens Council on the Arts, Fall 2012.
• Selected as an Alternate Resident for the Acadia National Park Arist-in-Residency 2012.
• Brochure essay of Amanda Douberley on YOON CHO's solo exhibition, "Nothing Lasts Forever," at the Women and Their Work. Click here for viewing the brochure in PDF format. For a hard copy, please contact Women and Their Work gallery.
• Yoon Cho's portfolio has been added to the Flat File at the PIEROGI gallery in Brooklyn, New York. The video project, How to Spell My Name, is also available at the gallery.
|YOON CHO, © All RIGHTS RESERVED|