|* PROJECTS * STATEMENT * RESUME * PRESS * CONTACT|
WALK PROJECT PROJECT: Desert Walk Series (2011 - current)
Recent Press & Announcements
• Documentation of Yoon Cho's work has been selected and added to the Archive of Korean-American Artists (AKAA) by the AHL Foundation, New York in 2015.
• The Where Has the Dodo Gone? has been selected as a Notable Entry at the Theo Westenberger Summer 2014 Photo Contest.
• The Walk Series has obtained a fiscal sponsorship status by the New York Foundation For The Arts in 2013.
• Brochure essay of Amanda Douberley on YOON CHO's solo exhibition, "Nothing Lasts Forever," at the Women and Their Work. Click here for viewing the brochure in PDF format. For a hard copy, please contact Women and Their Work gallery.
• Yoon Cho's portfolio has been added to the Flat File at the PIEROGI gallery in Brooklyn, New York. The video project, How to Spell My Name, is also available at the gallery.
|YOON CHO, © All RIGHTS RESERVED|